Thursday, March 24, 2011

Honeymoon album

We spent our honey moon in Miami. It was sunny and stunning!!
I loved being there for the first time in my life... and for my honeymoon... waw.. too good to be true!

I made this album about two months ago. It is not totally complete because i will put some tags and journalling. I still want to print some more photos I have but anyways... it is a clean album which not much embellishments. I wanted something more organized... not a lot of risks... I may add some more photos in a transparency page or smaller photo size that`s it!

Check it out.

I chose the collection Every day from American Crafts for this album.
Let`s start with the cover. I bought some stickers and cut out the clouds.




This is our arrival at the airport. I saved our tickets for this album.


The photos on the left are one the first things we saw in Miami.





Spending some time at the beach.






I still have to work on this page.






Photos of Key West.








I might be back with some more pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment